Fabric Laser Machine with Automatic Feeding
|FOB Price:||US $6,690 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $6,690/ set|
|Production Capacity:||300sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Veneer Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MT-L1610A
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Flat-Plate
- Engraving Method: Vector Engraving
- Working Area: 1600X1000mm
- Laser Power: 80W/100W/130W/150W Optional
- Combility Software: Rdworks, Coreldraw (From X2 to X7), Photoshop, etc
- Max Working Speed: 600mm/S
- Repetition Accuracy: 0.02mm
- Specification: CE, FDA
- HS Code: 84561000
- Application: Leather Industry, Domestic, Carpentry, Printing & Packaging, Construction Industry, Molds & Dies, Crafts Industr, Advertising Industry, Gifts, Fabric, Leather, etc
- Technical Class: Pulse Laser
- Applicable Material: Nonmetal
- Laser Classification: Gaseous Laser
- Model: CO2 Laser Machine
- Laser Tube: CO2 Glass Laser Tube
- Water Chiller: Cw3000/Cw5000 Optional
- Graphic Format Support: Plt, Dxf, BMP, JPG ,Ai ,Ect
- Position Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Trademark: Morn
- Origin: Jinan, China
# Working size: 1600*1000mm ( larger or smaller can be choosed according your material )
# Laser tube: 80W CO2 laser tube ( smaller or bigger power are optional )
# Control system: Redcam control system
# Lens: Singapore mirrors and lens
# Guide rail: Taiwan HIWIN square rail guide
# Cooling system: CW3000 water chiller ( CW5000/CW5200/CW6000 optional )
# Table: B type mesh belt which is professional in fabric feeding
# With automatic feeding device for rolling materials
|Laser tube type||CO2 sealed glass laser tube|
|Control System||Redcam control system|
|Cooling type||CW3000/CW5000 water chiller optional|
|Laser Power||80W/100W/130W/150W optional|
|Lens||Singapore focus and reflection lens|
|Guide rail||Taiwan HIWIN linear rail guide|
|Least moulding character||1.0X1.0mm english|
|Max work speed||600mm/s|
|Function||Cut and Engrave|
|Front and rear delivery function||Have|
|Weight||520kg/650kg ( net/gross )|
# Clothes industry: leather cutting, fabric design, carpet, etc
# Pacaging and engraving industry: Paper engraving and cutting, rubber plate engraving and cutting, etc
# Art and craft industry: Crystal engraving, glass engraving, acrylic engraving and cutting, etc
# Advertisment industry: Acrylic engraving and cutting, color palte engraving, sign carvin, etc
# Stone industry: marble engraving, photo and text design on granite, etc
# Photo building industry: carving photos on acrylic, photo paper, etc
# Model industry: ABS cutting, model airplane cutting, wood engraving and cutting, etc
Package and Deliver Time:
# Package: Veneer case
# Deliver time: 15-20 working days after we received the deposit
Morn Service and Warranty:
1. 2 yeas warranty for machine, ten months for laser tube
2. Lifetime technical support by free(via email, remote ot online)
3. 24 hours online service to help you use our machine well
4. Will offer you manuel and operation producer when we deliver the machine
5. Offer oversea service for training, installation, operation if necessary
6. Offer trainin at our factory for free (you could visit us and learn in our factory)
1. Do I need two laser machines to engrave and cut separately?
A: No, the laser machines we provide are capable of both engraving and cutting. One machine alone can fulfill the two purposes.
2. Does the laser machine can connected to a laptop or desktop computer to work?
A: Yes, the machine have professional port to connect computer and also can connected with other machines. It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems
3. What kind of graphic format does it support?
A: JPG, PNG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, CDR, AI, DSB, GIF, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW , etc.
4. How long will it take to learn to operate a laser machine?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation. You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to know how to set the correct speed and laser power.
5. Is a laser machine in operation harmful to our bodies?
A: It is not harmful as long as the laser is not exposed directly to skin and eyes.
If you want to know more details, please feel free to contact us!