Cheap Small Laser Engraving and Cutting Machinery for DIY Making
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,610 US $2,300|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MT3050D
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Type: Flat-Plate
- Engraving Method: Vector Engraving
- Working Area: 1300X900mm
- Laser Power: 60W/80W/100W/130W/150W Optional
- Combility Software: Rdworks, Coreldraw (From X2 to X7), Photoshop, etc
- Max Working Speed: 600mm/S
- Repetition Accuracy: 0.02mm
- Transport Package: Veneer Case
- Origin: Jinan, China
- Application: Leather Industry, Domestic, Carpentry, Printing & Packaging, Construction Industry, Molds & Dies, Crafts Industr, Advertising Industry, Gifts, Fabric
- Technical Class: Pulse Laser
- Applicable Material: Nonmetal
- Laser Classification: Gaseous Laser
- Model: CO2 Laser Machine
- Laser Tube: CO2 Glass Laser Tube
- Water Chiller: Cw3000/Cw5000 Optional
- Graphic Format Support: Plt, Dxf, BMP, JPG, Ai, Ect
- Position Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Trademark: Morn
- Specification: CE, FDA
- HS Code: 845611
Machine standard configurations:
# Working size: 500*300mm ( larger can be choosed according your material )
# Laser tube: 60W CO2 laser tube
# Control system: Redcam control system
# Lens: Singapore focus and reflection lens
# Guide rail: Taiwan HIWIN linear rail guide
# Cooling system: CW3000 water chiller
# Table: Aluminum blade or honey comb table can choose
# Electronic up and down work table
# Automatic focus system
Optional parts that you can select according your work:
# Rotary device that professional for round products working
Machine Tech Parameters:
|Laser tube type||CO2 sealed glass laser tube|
|Control System||Redcam control system|
|Lens||Singapore focus and reflection lens|
|Guide rail||Taiwan HIWIN linear rail guide|
|Least moulding character||1.0X1.0mm english|
|Max work speed||600mm/s|
|Function||Cut and Engrave|
|Front and rear delivery function||Have|
|Weight||320kg/380kg ( net/gross )|
|Package||Strong Veneer case|
Laser Machine Applicable Industry:
# Pacaging and engraving industry: Paper engraving and cutting, rubber plate engraving and cutting, etc
# Art and craft industry: Crystal engraving, glass engraving, acrylic engraving and cutting, etc
# Advertisment industry: Acrylic engraving and cutting, color palte engraving, sign carvin, etc
# Clothes industry: leather cutting, fabric design, etc
# Stone industry: marble engraving, photo and text design on granite, etc
# Photo building industry: carving photos on acrylic, photo paper, etc
# Model industry: ABS cutting, model airplane cutting, wood engraving and cutting, etc
Machine Package and Deliver Time:
# Package: Veneer case
# Deliver time: 25 working days after we received the deposit
#>1 year for the machine. (Any damage during the warranty time, we offer free replacement.)
#>10 months for the laser tube. (Any damage duiring the warranty time, we offer free replacement.)
#>Offer free sample testing service. (You can tell me what you want to cut or engrave, then I can make a free sample for you.)
#>Offer teaching videos.
#>Offer machine user manual.
#>Offer one-to-one senior engineer to offer technical support.
1. Do I need two laser machines to engrave and cut separately?
A: No, the laser machines we provide are capable of both engraving and cutting. One machine alone can fulfill the two purposes.
2. Does the laser machine can connected to a laptop or desktop computer to work?
A: Yes, the machine have professional port to connect computer and also can connected with other machines. It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems
3. What kind of graphic format does it support?
A: JPG, PNG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, CDR, AI, DSB, GIF, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW , etc.
4. How long will it take to learn to operate a laser machine?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation. You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to know how to set the correct speed and laser power.
5. Is a laser machine in operation harmful to our bodies?
A: It is not harmful as long as the laser is not exposed directly to skin and eyes.
Similar models for your reference:
|Model||Working area||Optional laser power||Electric up-down table|
Jinan Morn Technology Co., Ltd (MORN GROUP LIMITED)
T: +86 18660129269