3m Hydraulic Vertical Wheelchair Lifts with CE
|1 2-3 4-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4,550 US $4,200 US $3,800 US $3,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200 Units Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LRL0.25-3
- Lift Mechanism: Lift Chain
- Moves: Stationary
- Running Mode: Stationary
- Certification: CE
- Max. Lifting Height: 3000mm
- Control System: Both on The Platform and Ground
- Platform: Antiskid
- Lock: Yes
- Warranty: 12 Months Apart From Man Made Faults
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8428909090
- Application: Workshop Crane, Shipboard Crane, Warehouse Crane, Building Crane
- Carrying Capacity: Special Weight Level
- Driven Type: Hydraulic
- Feature: Explosion-Proof, Insulating
- Rated Loading Capacity: 250kg
- Table Size: 1500*1100mm
- Remote Control: Optional
- Emergency Stop: Manual Emergency Stop Valve
- Installation: on The Ground, No Pit
- Trademark: MORN
- Origin: Shandong China
1. Wheelchair lift introduction
A wheelchair lift is a mechanical device that is designed specifically to transport a
wheelchair or motorized scooter and individual from one floor to another. This allows
wheelchair users the opportunity to move freely within a multi-floored building while
taking the wheelchair with them so they are fully independent between floors.
2. Technical data
|Name||No.||Lift capacity (kg)||Materials|
|Hydraulic wheelchair lift||LRL0.25-3||250||stainless steel or spraying plastics|
|Platform size||1500mm* 1100mm|
|Max Platform Height||N(m)|
|Min Platform height||40mm|
|Configuration||Open through or front and side entrances|
|Power Input||220V/50HZ/25A (or customized for local power supply)|
|Control Mode||Inching Switch or Automatic|
|Drive Control||Self-resetting system|
|Overload||Protection Over current relay|
|Material of Platform||Stainless steel|
|Guard panel & drive cabinet (framework)||304 stainless steel|
|Control panel||Two Control panels, one is on the bottom, one on the top|
|Operation Panel||Polished Stainless steel(up down and Emergency drop valve)|
|Working Condition||Both indoors and outdoors|
|Working temperature||From -10°~60°C|
|Installation||Non-pit installation, directly fixed to concrete floor|
(the concrete floor below the platform shall not be lower than the ground)
|Control Device||Calling box (installed on the wall nearby) and remote|
|Emergency Stop||The lifting and lowering process can be stopped immediately|
by pressing the emergency button.
|Safety device||Safety Interlock||Lock the platform when it is out of control|
|Emergency lowering||The platform can be lowered by opening|
hydraulic valve manually or rolling screw rod.
|Auto-flap||Turn up after lifting|
3. Main feature
1) Vertical elevating system. This durable and easy-to-use vertical lift is suitable for indoor or
outdoor applications requiring vertical transportation up to 6 meters.
2) It can be directly installed into the ground without architectural supporting pits and easy to operate.
3) Its hydraulic or screw system offers passengers smooth and comfortable transportation
and different safety devices remove every hiding risk.
4) Emergency Descending:When there is no power or malfunctions, manually descend the device
5) It's suitable for large-sized newly-built residential estates and those areas where there is compact land resource and etc.
4. Some options of wheelchair lift customer design
1) Surface material: spray plastic or stainless steel
2) Access way: 180°or 90°
3) Interlock door: optional; material and quantity are also optional.
1) User-friendly English manual for machine using and maintenance.
2) One year warranty for whole machine without man-made fault;
3) We will send you parts for free if there are any non-human factors problem during warranty time
4) 24-hours technical support by email, telephone or other communication online.
5) We could reply you in 2 hours after received your any questions even on weekend and holiday,
engineers are available to your country if necessary.
6. For exact quotation, please tell us:
1) Lifting height needed
2) Installation dimension you have
3) Access way needed